Little Black Dress
The Little Black Dress (LBD) we all have one in our closet and most of the time its our go to for everything since it has never failed us before. I know this dress despite being in my closet for 3 years is still so chic! I am so amazed that this dress has not gone out of style and every year the cut and detail comes back again – and even better! When I pick a classic piece like an LBD there are certain things I look for:
1. The cut – Does it fit me in the right places and accentuate my good side? Is the length good for my frame?
2. Versatility – Can I dress it up or down? Will my investment be worth it? How many events can I possibly wear it to?
3. Details – Are the detail too trendy for this season? Is it classic and timeless?
4. Feel – How does the dress make me feel? Is it comfortable? Does it make me feel good about myself? Do I feel confident in it?
5. Accessory – Can I pair it with my statement pieces? Can the dress stand on its own without adding accessories?
These are just some of the things I ask myself when I decide on an item to add to my closet. Nowadays, I feel that I have really good key pieces that I am now really picky on items I buy. This Little Black Dress on the other hand has been worn so many times and in so many different events that I know its a keeper!
:: Outfit ::
Clutch: Tory Burch similar here
Sunnies: Tom Ford
Earrings: Kate Spade